Scope of Practice and Surgical Services
Our Practice offers the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Limchayseng has put his years of training and experience in treating thousands of patients over the years garnering the clinical expertise to deliver the best and most advanced surgical and anesthesia care to our patients.
- Intravenous General Anesthesia, Deep sedation, Conscious sedation.
- Non-Intravenous Oral Conscious sedation
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation and Monitored Anesthesia Care.
Diagnostic Maxillo-Facial Radiology Imaging
- Digital Panoramic Whole jaw X-rays
- Digital Dental Peri-apical X-rays
- Cone Beam CT scanner Using the most advanced Low dosage Siemens Galileo Comfort CT Machine
Conditions We Treat and Surgical Services
- Oral Surgery for the removal of decayed, non-restorable, compromised teeth.
- Surgical removal of impacted wisdom teeth.
- Surgical removal and biopsy of lesions, cysts, tumors of the oral cavity, face and jaws
- Surgical management of Facial and Jaw fractures.
- Surgical Repair of traumatic soft tissue injuries to the mouth, lips and facial area.
- Orthognathic and Reconstructive surgery for facial and jaw deformities, obstructive sleep apnea.
- Dental implant surgery for tooth replacement and denture retention.
- Regenerative Bone and Soft tissue surgery prior to Dental Implant placement.
- Functional and Reconstructive Surgery for Facial trauma, jaw fractures, and soft tissue injuries to the mouth lips and facial areas.
- Diagnosis and management of Temporomandibular (TMJ) Jaw and Facial pain.